The Stroller Jané Trider is an all-terrain model; elegant like the rest of Jané collection.
Wheels of Trider stroller are original and highly maneuverable.
Trider Extreme is a stroller providing freedom of movement when you go out for a walk with your baby.
The front wheel has a large diameter for extra stability and walks on mountain paths.
The aluminium chassis is lightweight, so that folding and unfolding is easier.
- Pro-fix system: Pro-fix. Allow you to fix faster the new carrycots and Matrix Light 2 and Strata by Jané
- patented folding system making it 30% smaller
- easier unfolding system by just one hand
- removable and/or reversible seat
- upside down C-shaped back frame making driving easier (large space for feet when strolling)
- aluminium tube-shaped chassis
- rocking backrest with 3 strolling positions + 1 for folding
- hand-operated parking brake, easier than many others
- removable wheels
- adjustable suspensions on back wheels, according to baby weight
- driving direction locking system
- canopy, basket, raincover and changing bag are included
- wheels have a larger diameter than others with offroad pneumatics
Dimensions and Weight:
- dimensions unfolded: lenght cm. 108 x largeness cm. 59 x height cm. 83/108
- dimensions folded: lenght cm. 78 x largeness cm. 59 x height cm. 40
- weight: kg. 10,9